Some truly inspiring ideas here!
Here we go then, this week’s #makedoandmendhour!
Pics we shared:
1. Brilliant bug house! Made from an old CD cabinet, broken fence panel and discarded bricks! From @kykaree
2. Alarm cable inner strands awaiting upcycling by @SueArcher6
3. Bottle top bead curtain! Linked together with fishing line, by @smalldustytown
4. 36ft of free shelving from ladders found in a skip by the lucky @Magpiemosaics
5. Awesome darning job on an old blanket for an invisible mend by @Magpiemosaics
6. Old bike tyre being called into action to hold up an apple tree in @Sweetmyrtle’s garden
7. @jhwilts is busy crocheting a rug for her camper van
8. Pickled nasturtium seeds! From @SueArcher6
9. Hanging baskets upcycled into a birds nest thingy by @junelpenney
10. Top darning by @BeckyAnnison
11. @bluebirdanielle shared tales of homemade wine for £1/litre. And no hangover..!
12. The fabulously talented @Maker_of_Things has made a heated towel…
View original post 306 more words